What is non-medical in-home senior care?
We offer several levels of in-home care senior services that can be customized to fit a senior’s needs. You can maintain your daily routines in the comfort of your own home with your own personalized Care Plan.
Please contact your local A Place At Home franchise office to discuss which services are available and/or permitted in your area.
- Participate in favorite hobbies
- Stimulating conversation
- Opening and sorting mail
- Assistance in navigating email and social media
- Meal prep and nutrition monitoring
- Light tidying
- Taking out the garbage
- Laundry and folding
- Making and changing bed linens
- Light exercise and outdoor activities
- Safe transportation to the store, appointments, or other errands
- Transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Assistance with walking and fall prevention
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Wellness monitoring and communication
- Home safety monitoring
- Certified Medication Aides (CMAs) administer medications according to doctor’s orders
- Ensures medication is taken safely and correctly
- Monitor medication reminders and refills
- Not all states can provide medication services, in such states we can provide medication reminders as an alternative